Точка зрения (belkino) wrote,
Точка зрения
belkino

С чувством, с толком, с расстановкой!

Таких развернутых баллад мне еще не приходило в спаме! Рыдаю!


Good day
I am a Staff of one of the leading Bank in Malta and a Private Financial consultant. I am writing following an
opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us. I have been a Private Trust Fund
Manager to one of the Muammar al-Qaddafi’s Trust Fund Accounts here in Malta, a foundation owned by the
late Libyan Dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi.



Malta is a country 221.11 Miles from Tripoli, Libya and most African Government Officials always used Malta
as their safe haven for enormous offshore banking and then secretly appointing a Banker or Financial
Consultant, popularly known as Bank Officer to take charge of this Trust Account in case of any need for
urgent cash without their presence at the bank, the account manager has the Power to act and carry out
transactions from the accounts based on a written instruction from the account beneficiary with a secret code
known only by the Account Officer and the Beneficiary.
I was given a written instruction by Colonel Muammar al-Qaddafi to move USD 65,000,000 .00 (Sixty Five
Million United States Dollars) from the Muammar al-Qaddafi’s Trust Fund account via safe bank deposit box
to China for the purchase of Arms and Ammunition to aid him in the Libyan Civil war of which the negotiation
was in progress.
All arrangement for the movement of this cash was already in place when I learnt of the death of Colonel
Muammar al-Qaddafi in the city of Sirte, Libya. I then immediately stopped all negotiations on the arms
purchase and deposited the funds into a Private Vault and Safe Deposit Box Management Company. I am
presently affected by the Maltese civil service code of conduct that prohibits civil servants from operating
foreign accounts; hence I seek for an honest and trustworthy individual to stand as my foreign partner in
moving these funds out of Malta for investment purpose.
Presently, the existence of this money is unknown to any body and is backed up by a Certificate of Clean
fund issued by the Maltese Government absolving the money from drugs or money laundering activities. I
find it necessary to invest this money offshore in viable business ventures through your company or your
personal guidance and assistance. I have worked on the whole arrangement and only expect your favourable
response to put the machinery into motion that will further our mutual personal and business relationship.
Please read: http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110908/business-news/Government-wants-
Libyan-TNC-to-change-trust-fund-managers.383748
To understand my urgent need to move these funds out of Malta.
I am contactable on the telephone number or email address provided below for more details about the whole
deal which it is absolutely smooth and will ensure no delay, all that is needed is to work together in mutual
understanding.
I await your esteemed response while counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire for this to
be done as directly as possible. I will offer you 25% of the total money and the remaining 75% will be for my
investment in your country.
This is a deal and I would appreciate if we keep it that way, in any case you are not interested then do not
bother responding, just ignore the conversation.
Thanks for your time.
Best Regards
Mr Bernard Attard
Tel: +356 3550 0071
Mailto: b.attard@consultant.com
Tags: спам
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 1 comment